Advocating for and treating the youngest among us, children’s hospitals specialize in the unique health requirements of kids—their smaller systems, growing bodies and specific emotional needs. From specialists and services to equipment and technology, these hospitals are designed with children in mind.
That’s why childhood experts recommend them for pediatric care and why the majority of specialized treatments and complex procedures for children are performed in these healthcare organizations, reports the Children’s Hospital Association.
No doubt, delivering healthcare to a pediatric population differs greatly from adult care, and Tyler & Company has dedicated itself to learning everything it can. Our Children's Hospital Practice is led by Stephanie Underwood, Senior Vice President, who brings clients more than 15 years of industry experience and leads the firm's commitment to the Children's Hospital Association.
Under her leadership, the firm prioritizes staying abreast of the pediatric research environment, medical device development, pharmaceutical testing, child advocacy, training of pediatricians and pediatric sub-specialists, as well as child safety and quality initiatives.
Our children’s hospital leadership searches include the following positions:
- Chief Executive Officer
- President, Children's Hospital Foundation
- Chief Operating Officer
- Chief Medical Officer
- Chief Nurse Executive
- Chair, Department of Pediatrics and Chief Medical Officer
- Chairman, Pediatrics
- Associate Administrator
- Vice President, Facilities and Construction
- Vice President, Finance
- Vice President, Planning
- Vice President/Senior Director, Quality
- Vice President, Service Lines
- Vice President, Supply Chain Management
- Administrative Director, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
- Director, Accreditation, Licensure and Regulatory Affairs
- Director, Billing Compliance
- Director, Biomedical Engineering
- Director, Diversity and Inclusion
- Director, Medical Affairs
- Director, Pediatric Surgery
- Director, Research Compliance
- Project Manager
Contact a vice president today.