Human Resources Leadership
As the role of the Human Resources function becomes more complex and critical to the success of today’s organizations, the need for exemplary leaders in HR becomes that much more significant.
Tyler & Company understands how pivotal executive HR positions are and how important it is to find the right fit for your environment. We work with health systems, community hospitals and academic medical centers nationwide, placing executive positions, including Human Resources leaders within a broad scope of organizations. We’ve successfully conducted senior-level HR searches for 40 years, balancing timeliness with scope to ensure we offer you candidates who are proven leaders.
Tyler & Company is an active member of the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM), the American Society for Healthcare Human Resources Administration (ASHHRA) and the American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE).
Some of our representative HR searches include:
- Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO)
- Chief of Organizational Effectiveness and Human Resources Officer
- Executive Vice President of Human Resources
- Vice President of Human Resources
- Senior Director of Human Resources
- Director of Compensation and Benefits
- Director of Diversity and Inclusion
- Director of Staffing