Tyler & Company
The Vice President is responsible for driving revenue growth by leading business development strategies that build and maintain relationships with industry centers of influence to secure search engagements. He/she will also be responsible for the full search cycle from project initiation to placement which includes client management and interface; search strategy development and oversight; and candidate interview, assessment and presentation.
This is a leadership role that will:
- Drive client development and identify new business opportunities through cold-calling, networking and other lead generation opportunities to achieve objectives established in annual sales plan
- Proactively work with firm leadership to identify prospective client opportunities and develop meaningful, productive and long-term relationships with strategic clients
- Advise clients on human capital solutions to meet their needs and challenge
- Lead and support the execution of searches and manage the research and recruiting teams
- Cooperate with management and other associates in achieving group and team goals
The successful candidate will have ten or more years of experience in senior-level search, preferably retained, within the healthcare industry. Knowledge of hospital structures, positions and operations is preferred. A candidate with a passion for success and stellar customer service, quality and timeliness through collaboration and teamwork will thrive at Tyler & Company. He/She must have a proven business development track record and experience selling a complex service to high-level decision makers. The ability to build long-lasting partnerships with organizations is key. A bachelor’s degree in required; possessing a master’s degree is a plus.
The ideal candidate will have the following mix of professional and personal characteristics:
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Strategic thinker
- Solutions oriented
- Driven and self-motivated
- Exceptional communication skills; oral and written
- An active listener with an ability to assess verbal cues and nuances
- Detail-oriented, organized and able to effectively prioritize projects and deliverables
- Ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally
- Goal oriented
- Team oriented and collaborative
- Has a high tolerance of travel.
To apply for this job please visit tylerandco.com.